Sunday, January 23, 2011

Question Bank

YAY!!! Finally did better than the "other students" on my question bank! lol. Usually I've been doing worse which is a slight bummer because I'm only doing questions for the test we have tomorrow (Pulm) rather than random and if I don't know this stuff NOW... how am I suppose to know it 5 months from now along with a million other subjects/facts?! :) Anyways, that just pretty much made my day :) Well morning... I still feel in a fog right now. The first hour after I wake up and get to school is like a dense fog. My brain is not yet up to speed... maybe because the coffee hasn't kicked in; or maybe it's just all in my head. Who knows. Does anyone else feel like this? I feel it would be ideal if I could get up early to take a run or something in the morning but really now. That's just not practical. I wish I could make it work like that but... yeah. Anyways, now I'm off to review some more lectures. Yippee. I can't wait to be done tomorrow :) Best...feeling...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment